Sunday 29 March 2015

Running Diary 09/03/15- 15/03/15

Monday- I had a day off after the long run on Sunday.

Tuesday- 7 mile run from Stockbridge to  Leith and back with two steep hills.

Wednesday- Women's running club in the evening- Pyramid session, 3 x 1 minutes sprints, 3 x 4 minute runs and 3 x 1 minute sprints. Approx 4 mile jog to meadows and back.

Thursday- Swim 60 lengths

Friday- 7 mile run from Stockbridge to  Leith and back with two steep hills.

Saturday- day off as I went to Glasgow for green arts event, Glasgow's Green at Tramway.

Sunday- 14 mile run with EAC running group. I enjoyed the run but my knees ached towards the last mile. Graeme and I ran an extra 2 miles in Balerno but got a bit lost and didn't enjoy running on the road.

I didn't find time for Yoga this week, but I aim to go next week! I'm finding the Sunday runs a bit easier when having a day off on Saturday but all the good running events are on at the weekend such as Park run and EAC session at the Meadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment