Tuesday 17 March 2015

Running Diary 02/03/15- 08/03/15

I've gradually built up on my miles from this week, I also joined the Edinburgh University Yoga society and attened the Power Vinyasa Yoga class. It probably wasn't the best idea to go to a highly energetic Yoga class before going to running club in the evening as I was quite worn out during the running session. I really felt my shoulder joints ache from the many sun salutations and back bends! I'd like to go to the class again or a similar Yoga as I enjoyed the fast pace and strengthening strecthes.
Monday - Day off

Tuesday- 6.5 mile run down the Water of Leith from Stockbridge to Leith and back.

Wednesday- Yoga Vinyasa Power at St Giles Church- 1.30- 2.45 pm. 6.00 pm- EAC Womens' running club - 10 fast runs for 2-3 minutes with 90 second break.

Thursday- 7.30 AM 60 length swim

Friday- 10.00 AM 6.5 mile run to Leith

Saturday- Day Off

Sunday- 9.00 AM 13.4 mile run with EAC running club- My knees felt very sore in the last 2 miles and I ran most of the run on my own so the run seemed much longer than when I've run with others.  This is the furthest I've ever run so a good accomplishment for the day and building up to the marathon.


No comments:

Post a Comment