Sunday 12 April 2015

Running Diary 16/03/15- 22/03/15

Monday- 60 length swim I went for a swim today which eased my muscles after the 14 mile run yesterday.

Tuesday- 7 mile run down the Water of Leith from Stockbridge to Leith and back with two steep hill runs.

Wednesday- Women's running club- Pyramid session- This involves running for approxiamently 100 metres then walking back to the start then 200 metres then walk back  then 400 metres and repeating 3 times.

Thursday- I went to Morning Yoga at Union Yoga. My muscles felt really tight so it was good to stretch. I felt my knee twinging later on which may have been from the sprints last night or over stretching.

Friday-7 mile run to Leith and back to Stockbridge.

Saturday- Day off. I was going to go to Parkrun but my knee ached so I thought it was best to take a day off.

Sunday- 15 mile run with EAC starting at Craiglockhart sports centre. Today's route took us to the Pentland Hills which I had not yet visited. It was lovely to see the resevoir and hills and run through woods and different terrains, especially muddy, woody paths. This run felt a lot easier compared to last week as I was running with a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment